The Lionesses have a wonderful group of ladies who work on many projects and meet twice a month – one business meeting and one social gathering. They have raised many $’s for the local and national communities.
- Catering for 3-day Open Gardens (These were in the earlier years)
- Catering for Q4 Mooloolaba Convention
- Catering for Q4 Coolum Convention
- Catering for YOTY Club, Zone and Final Judging
- Lioness monthly Sunday Market Stall
- 3 Triathlons, Caloundra Triathlons, Cancer Tri Pink Triathlons, Mooloolaba Triathlons – Finish line, Road Marshalls, Water Station, Transition
- Rostered twice monthly to Mooloolaba Lions Fisherman’s Rd Sunday Markets
- Rostered weekly into the Lions Xmas Cake Stall each December at Bunnings
On average the ladies volunteered for 137 service hours per month totalling 3320 hours per year.
Congratulations and big thank you to the Lioness Ladies.
For many years we have run a second-hand stall at Fishermans Road Markets the first and third Sunday of the month.